Service Process for Academic Papers and other Documents:
- Email your manuscript to me in Microsoft Word, along with a note about the service level you would like and any due dates.
- I look over your information and send you a bill and a timeframe for completion.
- Once you confirm that you want to work with me, pay the bill through Paypal. Editing begins once the bill is paid in full.
- When you get your manuscript back review the marked edits. I will also send you a copy of your manuscript with all of the edits approved, but please make sure you review all of the changes. I want this to be a learning process and a collaboration.
Service Process for Books:
- Email your book to me in Microsoft Word, along with any information you’d like me to know.
- I look over your information and manuscript, and provide you with a sample edit (if I would be a good match for your book).
- If you want to work with me you let me know and agree to the level of service.
- I send you a bill with a total, a contract to sign, and a timeframe for completion.
- Pay the bill trough Paypal and email back the signed contract. Full payment is due before editing begins.
- I keep in touch with you via email, and send you any questions I may have.
- Once finished, I send you your edited manuscript back, along with an editorial letter. You will get a copy with the editing revisions showing; go through your book and review the changes. I will also send you a copy of your edited book with all of the changes approved.